Are you currently experiencing an attack?

Are you currently experiencing an attack?

Robust bot management is essential for web security today. On average across different verticals, only 38 percent of incoming requests originate from human users. The remaining 62 percent have an automated source. Not all bots are harmful. Some (such as search engine spiders) are often welcome, and some (such as content aggregators) are not overtly hostile. However, almost 40 percent of incoming requests come from malicious bots.

Download the definitive guide to Bot Protection and learn how to defend your business from today’s threats.

In this report you will find information about:

Threat Landscape
Bots Threats Per Vertical
Traditional Bot Protection
What’s Working Today
Frontiers of Bot Detection

Get the Report

Download the 2019 Bot Protection Report for FREE

Get your price quote

Fill out your email below, and we will send you a price quote tailored to your needs

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.